Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...well the Dmax is:D

just dropped her off at Georgia Diesel, they are going to build me a custom stage4, cant wait as i'm sick of limping her every time some fool wants to mess with me on the highway:rolleyes:

Im being told she'll be good up to 800hp:rockin but i dont plan on going near that any time soon..I'll be sure and get a parts list up as soon as i get one as to what went into it (or maybe Harley or Phil can chime in and provide that info:D)..i will also try and get some pictures up of the old and new...keep everyone posted!:drink

·
Registered
994 Posts
Sweet !!! That's going to be the next step for me. Then EFI live. Then........ probably a new truck.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet !!! That's going to be the next step for me. Then EFI live. Then........ probably a new truck.
haha, ya i went with EFI first, its been a slow decline in tranny performance over the past year, so I said enough is enough!

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
What does one of those Custom Stage 4 trannys cost?

·
Registered
144 Posts
i need to make a trip to georgia diesel myself, since i live pretty close!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i need to make a trip to georgia diesel myself, since i live pretty close!
aw man you just missed the big Dyno Day down here, definately try and make the trip there were a few guys from SC there

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Cool. I think I'm going to use them for the Transgo Jr when I put it in...and then run it over the dyno while I'm there just to see what Level 7 without the DPF will do.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
4k is seems to be the norm..... i want mine so bad I can taste it......... I know what a good built tranny can do and how they drive... my 650 cummins had on and my 550hp ford had one... they truely make a difference in performance of the truck

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^good to hear! this is my first built tranny and Im excited to see the difference in performance, plus it will handle my #4 and #5 tunes !

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Hek yes..... enjoy

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
heading up to the shop in a few hours to watch her get finished up!

can't wait!:hyper

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
heading up to the shop in a few hours to watch her get finished up!

can't wait!:hyper
let us know the outcome and how you like it :gearjamin

·
Registered
461 Posts
This is the mod that seperates the men from the boys as far as performance goes. Not alot of people are willing to spend that kind of money on a transmission, but the result and peace of mind is worth it if you really want to push the limits of your truck! Hope you like it

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats man! :drink I saw your truck and trans gettin worked out while I was there on Friday. It was nice to meet you! Harley is awesome!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats man! :drink I saw your truck and trans gettin worked out while I was there on Friday. It was nice to meet you! Harley is awesome!
how ya liking those tunes?? nice truck btw!

sorry for the delay on the update Ive been very busy this weekend..

Trans is awesome so far, did some trailering yesterday and it pulled like a champ, i was doing things that normally wouldve limped my stock tranny:cool:

still doing a relearn on a couple of my tunes but the ones I have relearned really hold the power well, ill probably head up to Ga Diesel in a couple of weeks and have my tunes updated by Harley now that i have a transmission that can hold them,( although Ill be limited somewhat because i dont have lift pump yet) after that shell go back on the Dyno to see what she can do!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts