Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and 5 friends were rollin down 581 on the way to the carlisle pike and we pulled up beside this vw golf r32, 2006-ish. it looked pretty decent, lowered, wheels/tires, exhaust. it sounded pretty good too (for a v-dub lol). but anyway, i hung beside him for a second and then gave him alittle smoke. so he pulls up behing us and i got over in the slow lane and he comes up beside us and says out the window "on 3". so i drop her into manual mode and 3rd gear at about 2500rpm, drag the brakes alittle and build a couple pounds of boost and let it loose. hes over there buzzin away and i just started walkin away :rof. i gave him a wave and he gave me a thumbs up. keep in mind i had about 1000 lbs of beef in the cab (including myself, 4 guys and two girls total) and i was only on number 4 on my dsp5 switch :cool:. its was a pretty decent kill. i was suprised tho, that car actually didnt move to bad for a vw

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
I would have loved to see the look on their faces when they got their AZZ handed to them by a Big Ole Dually:D

Nice job:drink

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're 230 awhp. Sloooooow.
250hp actually, dont know if it was modded or not, plus it was a hatch back. they cant weigh to much at all. the power to weight ratio is brobably pretty decent on them.

·
Registered
729 Posts
r32's are pretty quick cars...

my brother is a vw fanatic and built an MK2 gti with a VR6 turbo in it...... that thing is mean as hell.

Once he comes back into town ill have all my new stuff on my truck and we'll run them. Im sure he'll take me tho. That little hatch back of his is pretty damn quick

·
Registered
766 Posts
nice kill!
those are quick little cars.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Nice kill man!!! :drink My buddy has got an R32 and its pretty fast

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
i have also owned a 04 r32...the next year they made them after 04 was 08...which was the mkv body style with 250hp to the crank...the 04's had 240 to the crank,so prolly realistically 210 to the wheels,but i managed a 13.6 with my r32,had a miltek catback,supersprint headers,c2 reflash,and an intake...they move man,i also had a Big turbo 1.8t gti,,which would run around a 13.0..but thats a sick kill,if u guys ever drive an R there soo amazing for a car..but the dmax eats them lol...im glad i bought a dmaxxx good kill man

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have pulled on two turbo jettas too of my buddy's. one 06 4cly turbo and one 98ish w6 turbo. walked em both from a roll :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts