Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, after months of looking for a dmax (still no luck :( ) i came across a 2004 lly ccsb with 150k on it the guy has paper work from replacing the tie rods with heavy duty ones 2k miles ago. he is asking 15k for it... he let me take the truck for the weekend and it performed great. should i pull the trigger? obviously ill try and talk him down on the price but is 15k too much for a dmax with 150k miles on the clock?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
nowhere near too many miles, sounds like a good deal to me. 2wd or 4wd?

·
Banned
1,104 Posts
I would say that is a pretty good deal if everything checks out. 150k shouldn't scare you with this engine unless it was abused but the exterior should tell you that.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Sounds good to me. Pics?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a 4x4 LT. the out side is in perfect shape as well as the interior. hes an older guy in his 50s and he says he never had a programmer on the truck. he seems like a pretty legit guys especially since he has the truck posted on craigslist and let me take it home over the weekend, im sure he got other calls on it over the weekend since i have had it. im thinking i will make the deal tomorrow after work. besides it looks too good sitting in my driveway to not buy it!!!!

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
I'd buy it without a second thought as long as everything checks out. Sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
370 Posts
naw you don't want that thing.....look at it......now look at yourself......now back at the truck......see what I mean....I would so look better in that then you will.....who do I make the check out to.......how do you spell thousand lol go for it. I just bought mine 2 weeks ago and love it.....

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
get it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts