Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a guy willing to sell me 5 black 17's for my truck (1 is new in box) and the other 4 have Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 265 70 r 17's wrapped around them. Tires have 2700 miles on em. Heres some pics. What rims are these? Is all of this a good deal for $600?

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
i would say good deal but to bad they wont fit on your truck look at the bolt patten lol

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol look at what i drive lol theyre 6x5.5

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
and you pay to be a vendor in order to sell your products on the forum?

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
i was just fixin to say you better watch it you are breakin the rules not trying to be a dick

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
doesn't matter if its trade or not he is promoting his product on this forum with out paying to do so thats why the vendors are labeled. again not being a dick

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
call it prostitution, the sale of services. email is pending: does anyone know what rims these are??

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
whatever dude you will be caught by the mods. and or admin. i am just tryin to help keep you from getting banned. ITs in your sig is where your breakin the rules:rolleyes:

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
:popcorn :popcorn

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
yeah maybe take your time you will be fine

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
i would say its a good deal

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Id like to know what kind of rims they are so I can look up prices and see what theyre worth. I'l let you know tomorrow if I get em or not

·
Registered
639 Posts
They are american eagle 140's...made in th USA!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
american eagle EAGLE ALLOYS

·
Registered
137 Posts
Oh I know, I just love it when people freak out because you (anybody) are not a vendor. Its like saying you cant advertise your car in the classifieds of the paper because the dealership paid for a full page ad on the next page. I bought one part from a vendor on here and it ended up costing me 50 extra bucks because the part was shipped incorrectly. I just popped some vendor approved buttery popcorn. gotta run.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,976 Posts
Ok Fellas here is the skinny on the mouthpiece exchange. You cannot do it unless you are a vendor. Sorry I know you are not making living off of it, but there are people on here who pay to make a living on it. Yes Timespentsearching does it but, he is also a vendor. The for sale section is for the sale of parts like wheels and tires, tuners, and misc parts for our trucks. That is fine . When you start promoting a service that includes more than a couple of the same part that is what we consider backdoor vending.I am sorry if this makes some peole mad but we do not make the rules we just enforce them.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,976 Posts
Oh I know, I just love it when people freak out because you (anybody) are not a vendor. Its like saying you cant advertise your car in the classifieds of the paper because the dealership paid for a full page ad on the next page. I bought one part from a vendor on here and it ended up costing me 50 extra bucks because the part was shipped incorrectly. I just popped some vendor approved buttery popcorn. gotta run.
Just one question for you. Don't you also have to pay to put your car in the classifieds??? So that is the same. The for sale section here is free to sell your parts. Use common sense. If you buy new tuner and want to sell your old one then sell it here. If you score a good deal on 10 of them then sell them somewhere else. Used parts do not affect our vendors on site. An occasional new part does not affect our vendors.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts