Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the few places i've been to on the north side don't know much about diesels. I've had them tell me about some different programmers but all they do is look them up on the internet and read word for word off the website. I can do that all day long.:help

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah there is lots of help here, and I've pretty much made my mind up on the stealth 2 tuner and dpf delete. I just want to buy it locally incase there are any problems. I would normally but it from one of the vendors on here, but right know the exchange rate is a little ridiculous from Canada.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thats funny, when I called there, they had no interest in explaining what they know about the LMM and told me they were too busy to answer questions about their products right now. LOL I guess they have a hard time distinguishing between us cash buyers and tire kickers over there! Thank goodness for sites like this where we can learn about what were buying and who were buying from before parting with the cash!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yup, I was looking forward to buying locally from a quality place. Now I am going to purchase everything online, I am going to install it all myself anyways. My biggest problem is choosing what my package will be ie. a Banks system or a mix of the after market. If you find a good store let me know, I am not buying my parts till after christmas.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Too bad to hear that about NADP I would call back and ask for Barry I am sure he doesn't know customers are being treated this way. He use to be the founding owner.

Later
Phil

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
In LaCombe you have MPL Motorsports... Teddy is very knowledgeable and does great work... you should talk to him if you need anything done

·
Registered
28 Posts
go on kijiji edmonton in parts and there is an add of an authorized EFI live distributor that does tunes in and around edmonton

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey, there is a guy in Sherwood park that sells EFI Live. I emailed him and said he would be happy to give me a demo. I did not get back to him. Here is his e-mail.
[email protected]

Funny about NADP, they TRIED to sell me a PPE Boost valve for like 75 bucks and a set of autometer cobalt guages for like 600!!!!! I left. I still run the GOT SMOKE sticker in the back window though.

Dana........

·
Registered
895 Posts
Funny I found NADP's prices very good on a DPF delete installed on my 08, PPE, air box and turbo back pipe. Well very good compared to Grande RAPE YOU Prairie.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Almost sounds like i need to open a shop for the guys that do not necessarily need a $6000 heavy hauler.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lloyds Customs is into EFI Live and all kinds of other goodies!!! Colin use to work at NADP and is very knowledgable with the D-Max!! Give him a call Im sure he will steer anyone with a Duramax in the right direction!!!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Funny I found NADP's prices very good on a DPF delete installed on my 08, PPE, air box and turbo back pipe. Well very good compared to Grande RAPE YOU Prairie.
Hey Phil. You ever find any good diesel shops up in this neck o the woods?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts