Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dutch...LOL nope not a good shop around I would buy online and install myself there are some good vendors on here and the prices are good compared to anything in Alberta.

Later
Phil

·
Registered
13 Posts
the few places i've been to on the north side don't know much about diesels. I've had them tell me about some different programmers but all they do is look them up on the internet and read word for word off the website. I can do that all day long.:help
Hey how did you make out with your truck? Did you ever find someone to deal with in Edmonton cause I'm looking for someone too...Thanks

·
Registered
361 Posts
Look in to alligator performance I know the have a warehouse in Canada call them up and see what they can do

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
In LaCombe you have MPL Motorsports... Teddy is very knowledgeable and does great work... you should talk to him if you need anything done
I've gonna have to check these guys out since they're in my backyard!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
397 Posts
If your looking to get work done;

St Paul - Santech Diesel
Edmonton - Lloyds Customs
Lacombe - MPL
Cochrane - Fenton Automotive

I have worked on EFI Live tunes with these shops and can tell you that each and every one of them both care about the work they do and stand behind their service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i found an awesome diesel shop on the southside in edmonton the guy there were super helpful lots of knowledge and didnt care if i spent $ 5 or 5000 there prices were better than the shops i checked on the northside its called diesel jay performance.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts