Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think i'm finally finished, almost, at least for now lol. Spent my weekend doing hub bearings, EGR delete with delete up pipe, new Diamond eye downpipe, pcv reroute and new alligator performance trans lines. Now I have to call rob and get new tunes for the egr delete lol, but it already runs like a whole new beast. I'm lovin it...

Registered
Congrats! I don't think it ever ends though.... lol

- Adam

Registered
Yep, I agree it's a addiction for sure. Sounds like a good weekend to me.

Premium Member
unless you are a man with greaaaaaat self control it will never be done

Registered
Can't ever get done lol the more I do the more I want to do

Sent from my DROIDX

Registered
Hell yeah, feels great throwing a rash of parts on at the same time doesn't it?

Oh and I hate to be that guy.. but you aren't done. No matter how much you think you are it will only take one thread you read through to make you thirst for more :rolleyes:

Registered
Well I think i'm finally finished, almost, at least for now lol. Spent my weekend doing hub bearings, EGR delete with delete up pipe, new Diamond eye downpipe, pcv reroute and new alligator performance trans lines. Now I have to call rob and get new tunes for the egr delete lol, but it already runs like a whole new beast. I'm lovin it...
You are a few weeks ahead of me! I want to do this, but spent the weekend finishing the painting of my house. I did get #6 glow plug replaced though!

Registered
Glad you got it fixed man!!!! Is it still loading up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts