Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was shopping between a goodyear wrangler trailmark and a cooper at3, i decided on the trailmark as you cant beat having all the extras you get when you go through walmart(especially liftetime balance rotate). They are similar tread patterns, but The trailmark only carries a 45k rating vs the cooper at3's 55k. I got an appointment to get them put on, but im just checking before i make the final call and hand them the money. Im looking at 772 otd with road hazard, lifetime balance, new valve stems, and install. These will be in a 265/75/16.

thanks,
Dakota

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Sounds like a good price regardless for some goodyear rubber, plus the extras. I can't vouch for the tire but they look like a nice tire.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I picked up some AT3's a few months back. $950 otd here in Canada. Good price for these tires. Winter's almost done and I'm impressed. Not sure about the trailmark, but hope they work out for ya.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill post up some pics and initial thoughts on them when i get them put on.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well these tires ride and handle great, traction is very good on dry pavement. As they break in im sure they will get better. Not gonna lie though, it is weird having a skinnier tire. Stomped on it and drifted down an off ramp, whoops lol.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They arent a bad tire, but ive noticed the wet traction is pretty poor. They seem to be wearing stupid fast aswell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts