Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Got all my parts now for the install

4K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  Shine 
#1 ·
I ended up getting an H&S Street tuner with the unlock code for the performance and dpf delete tunes. I'm running a stainless 5" flopro turbo back race pipe, afe intake, airdog 2, and turbo resonator delte. Just wondering if anyone else has the street tuner with the unlock code and what their experience has been like with it.

#3 ·
#4 ·
No I had been shopping around to find the cheapest pre ban tuner and the best I could find was $1800 but troll performance had a street tuner still in the package that someone had got the unlock code for and i got it for $1400. The epa wont give you permission unless the truck is going to be for drag racing or pulling only and it cant be registered.

#5 ·
No I had been shopping around to find the cheapest pre ban tuner and the best I could find was $1800 but troll performance had a street tuner still in the package that someone had got the unlock code for and i got it for $1400. The epa wont give you permission unless the truck is going to be for drag racing or pulling only and it cant be registered.
I don't get it...:help

#6 ·
I just got finished with my exhaust today. It is a 5" Flo-Pro Stainless Down-Pipe back. I got my H&S tuner from Performance Truck Products, they still offer the Delete pkg. I am very excited about it. Wish I had done it a year ago. You will be very happy with the setup!!!!

#9 ·
Sounds like you have a crush :rofl

#13 ·
They can if you get the paperwork approved from the EPA and if you register it and get caught its a 30K fine

#14 ·
Theres really no good (cheap) way around it if you're just now looking to buy delete tuners or the unlock codes. Really wish i had bought my truck before the ban but oh well. I'm not concerned about the epa catching up to me because someone elses vehicle information was used to get the permission to unlock the tuner

#18 ·
True that! Just wish i knew em lol

#25 ·
Well IDK but there is this company called Troll Performance who knows how to get their hands on them.... it's just something I have heard around the water cooler

#30 ·
Is this related to the 7-hour window I heard about? Would you be willing to share details via pm Will?

#32 ·
This maybe a silly question, but here goes. What is the difference between the H&S street tuner and the Race tuner if they are both unlocked and the updates are the same? Is it the amount of HP it puts out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.