Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was cruising around like every saturday, took the day off to do some b.s worked all day/night friday the usual, so i was at a light and this guy pulls up next to me in an older vette not sure of the year, he starts beeping so i figured i knew him and they guy says holy crap man that stack is huge and its threw your toolbox!!!! :LMAO so after about 5 mins of b.sing with my truck we sat threw 2 green lights lol he wanted to run me, lets just say he should have left that car in his heated garage he was talking about lmao

well for this weekend i love my truck

oh yeah...i beat my friends honda accord but thats not cool:rof

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dead stop i was surprised it wasnt like i had 100 trucks on him he was at my passenger window it was pretty cool he gave me a thumbs up when i let off

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah not sure if i want to do the tranny of efi im having a damn good time with it and i like seeing all the money in the bank :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
im workin on my next kill but its a 12v cummins thats trash talkin its on!!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
vette kill is sweet. 135 rocks.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah man i love my quad

today i went to the home depot to buy some tools and two kids in a duramax were staring at my truck had their windows down and watched my start up and drive out of the lot i burned the tires and shot some smoke they went crazy lol

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do what i do best...i call it the aggressive work truck lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
What level do yall quad guys run yours on. I wanna bump mine up to 110 maybe but a little scared for the tranny if i race someone on it.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I raced a 6.7 cummins over the weekend we were at a stop light turning left and he said lets go I know he had a chip on the dash and exhaust, he made me wait so he could turn it up He jumped hard I caught him pretty quick then I was maxed on in 4 neck and neck I waved hit the button to 5 and pulled away like it was nothing.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Congrats man, always fun to show em what we can do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.