Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Got backed into.

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  oxeicher 
#1 ·
So we were siting at a Italian ice place at night i'm on the tail gate with my dog two lady's walk right by the truck get into a pt cruiser and back straight into my truck, maybe if she wasn't so into her ice she would have seen the truck that she just talked 1ft away from. Trucks in the body shop and I get to beat on a f150 for a day or so.

#2 ·
I had my neighbor walk right by my truck to his house across the street and get in his truck(less than 15 seconds) and back out into mine, from the back door to the rear tire WTF .I feel for you .

#13 ·
b/c if she was good lookin you can always not call the insurance and just take "payments" to get it fixed haha
:rof :rof :rof :rof

i like that idea :D

#5 ·
LMFAO probably couldnt turn in the seat to see you .

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
look at that big fat lady. lol

#9 ·
They called the truck is done they just had to do some buffing i'm sure it will look like shit when the wax wears off since they just buffed one panel one of the wheels have a little chip in them they don't want to replace it because they said the wheels are already pitting.

#11 ·
Wow that sucks! How bad was the dent and where was it at?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.