Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my 3rd bumper been just about giveing them away!! Doing it for fun now someone I dont know wants one...You think there werth anthing?
What do you guys think of them?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
I love it, it looks killer. and thumbs up on that badass white diff cover!!!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
looks good! you build any fronts?
how much you want for one? im looking for a new set of bumpers, my rears been busted since day 1

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!!! Yea Im going to start a front one next week for myself and see how that goes. I dont know what there worth and I know this isnt the spot to post for sale to. It cost me about 220 to build(lights and D rings saw saw blades the whole 9yrds) and 2 full days. Each one been tryin to make a lil diff. I jus dont know the rules on selling these things to.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
few more pics and i built a few cool back racks to

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
You may try to sell a couple on Ebay. People pat 1500 to 2000 for rear bumpers like that. You may be able to sell them there for 8-900. It would be worth a shot anyway

·
Registered
637 Posts
are you close to Buffalo ? shoot me a pm ?

·
Registered
248 Posts
damn that looks good man! i'd say you could sell them easy for $400-500 a peice, i know that when i get my truck, and if you make front ones too, id been in for a set!

ever thought of making tool boxes either? i know people are looking for tool boxes that fit around stacks... just an idea if you wanted more things to build...

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
:Nothingtoadd

I just wanted to subscribe since I can't see the pictures here at work.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
looks like from the last pic in the first post you made it out to cali...build a few and craigslist them they will sell like hot cakes out there!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
looks kick ass man.....i am interested in a rear bumper like that

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks like you might have enough people lookin just on this forum to get started lol. Looks great, and I would be interested. Good luck man.

·
Registered
662 Posts
You got talent, looks sweet

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks like from the last pic in the first post you made it out to cali...build a few and craigslist them they will sell like hot cakes out there!
Yea man maid it!! Wasnt a bad ride at all. Deff missing home for sure. Been job hunting like a wild man with no luck. This bumper thing may help after all

Thanks for all the awesome feed back!! So jus a heads up Im in Cali. The one thing that sucks is back in NY I had the plazma,so its taking longer to do and a lil more work. I cant waight to start a front!!!!

If anyone wants any in sight detail shoot me a pm

1 - 20 of 76 Posts