Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got my 18x9 Hoss rims a few days ago and just got a chance to snap a few quick pics of the rims on the truck,they arent the best pics but you get the point,I love them and am so glad i went with these wheels!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Looks pretty good man, that front bumper is just out of place now with all the chrome. Just my opinion but it will make the whole truck blend a lot better if it were blacked out now that the wheels are black.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to leave the bumper chrome because I still have other parts that are still chrome on the truck, but now that you mention that, I think you raise a good point. I may just do that

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
i honestly think in your case i would leave the side moldings, door handles and grille. they're just enough chrome to accent the machined parts on your wheels, but the bumper takes it a little too far and detracts from it. Either way its a good looking rig though.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
truck looks like shit send them back

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
^ is kidding, they actually look pretty "ill" has the young children would say

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i may get the bumper done il have to think about it,the handles will def be staying because i just put them on haha,thanks for the compliments guys ive got a long ways t go tho,exhaust is next on the list

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
How do you like the 18s? Im stuck between getting the 18s or 20s with a 285 tire. Whats the -12 offset like?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the 18s they look nice, I wouldn't go with anything but the -12 offset. The 275s rub the inner fender and I have stock keys cranked to the max tho

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I have a 2" level lift so hopefully they fit with minor trimming

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea they should fit,i do recommend getting the -12 offset though,it makes the wheel look a lot better,and the truck

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I never wanted wheels on my truck but once I saw the Hoss I had to gave um. I wanted 17s but now im sure I wanna do 20s.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
the world famous
697 Posts
looks good!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts