Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This muffler is worth every penny if you want a drone-free performance muffler. Quieter than stock with ZERO drone on the highway (keeps the wife happy), but still screams like a straight pipe when I stomp on it.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
it's spelled "drone" not "droan"

It might give your review more credibility if you can spell it, let alone describe it......

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for pointing that out, I did not know that. Although I don't think my review would be any less or more credible because I spelled a word wrong. I guess only perfect spellers can give credible advice. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ sand in your vag?
Is that really necessary? I try to help people out by posting a review of something that cures a well-known problem and that is what I get?

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Regardless of spelling & un-needed critical BS, this review has definite merit and is (or should be) appreciated. I have a Corsa also and agree that it is a most worthwhile addition for folks who travel any distance in their trucks.
I am grateful to Randy, who recommended it to me.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Who cares how you spelled it people with common sense know what you ment. Not everybody can be perfect every time! Some people spell potato with an e but we still know what they mean!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Can you get it in 5 inch?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks for the review, I was thinking of doing this and using a less expensive 4" set-up to pipe my truck. It would help to know what the cost is if you are willing to post that. Corsa is pretty expensive and seldom on sale. TIA

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Danhr, sand in your vag?

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I agree with the review, definitely one of the best mufflers you can buy for the Dmax.

I think the muffler is around $300 IIRC.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
it's spelled "drone" not "droan"

It might give your review more credibility if you can spell it, let alone describe it......

Do you know dimensions off hand? or a part number and I can look it up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would like to know where you got it as well.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
if its too loud youre too old... or you have kids.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
if its too loud youre too old... or you have kids.

Damn, guess I struck out on both counts.

The Corsa at least fixed one of those issues. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Drone droan

I have a dual 4" flo pro system plus a diamond eye quiet pipe & still have a drone under 65 mph, I think I'm going to try the corsa muffler in-between. danhr I probably made a grammar error but please lay off.

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Thanks for the info! Installed my cat back on to get rid of that drone, but miss that roar at WOT!

·
Registered
93 Posts
fak mufflerz, straight piped atw, if we can afford the tickets I spose lol

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
I've had the Corsa muffler for two years....one of the first mods to my truck....worth every penny....and yes the wife/kids like the quiet truck as well....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts