Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my new tow mirrors and boy do i love them. got em off ebay, already leveled and everything brand new. 191.99. they are power and heated. i didnt feel like spending the extra hundred bucks for the signal, leme no what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok in this pic they dont really look leveled lol

·
Registered
805 Posts
They look good!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

·
Registered
778 Posts
What head lights are those? Truck looks good

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
What head lights are those? Truck looks good

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

x2 and thats a good price for the mirrors....you're making me want to spend some $$$$$:drink

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theyre sweet headlights lol. Actually i found em on ebay awhile ago. I have another idenical set here from when i wreked my truck. Theonlyprob is i think one headlighthas a broke mount and they need new leds cause i took themoutfor otherthings. But ifuwant a new set of lights those ones are from gtracer onebay.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alsoif anyoneneeds powerheated signal accordian mirrors i got my old ones just pm me ifu need em id trade for parts or money

·
Registered
73 Posts
looks good! thats a good deal too. i just got mine off discount auto mirrors heated power and the signal for 95 a piece. dont shake or anything but definetly makes the trucks look good!! :drink

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ysah asfar as i can tell these dont shake

·
Registered
113 Posts
What would you guys recommend for mirrors brand wise? GM from GM parts, kool vue, or some knock offs?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Any hints on how to get the little plastic piece off the outside of the mirror. I have tried and tried and it's not happening.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I just used a small screwdriver to pop mine off, just make sure to do it in the inside where it's not super noticeable in case you scratch the plastic of leave a bit of an indentation. :thumb

Definitely NOT sent from my iPhone while jumping on a trampoline wearing a banana hammock..

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I personaly didnt like koolveiws mirrors i just watched ebayfor a week mine are not oem but rexactly the same as oem noone would no the difference if i didnt say. And as far as runnin the old ones over itd of been cool but i wana sell em to get more goodies

1 - 14 of 14 Posts