Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from rob coddens. My max effort tune is bad ass. thats all i can say. Spools this s472 REAL fast. Blows a thick cloud of smoke then almost instantly cleans up into a slight haze. Rolled into the throttle from coasting through a light and at 40mph the tires let loose and my speedo jumped to 75. instant shit eatin grin! Shifts are the smoothest ive ever felt. My DD tune is is nice and easy down low but when you get into it, it rips. Smooth power on both of the tunes. Havent got a chance to test the mileage tune, or the tow tune.

However my truck threw a code after going wide open-
P0802, Trans Ctrl Sys MIL Request Circ/Open
what is this? im gonna assume its not a big problem because the truck doesnt run any different since the code was tripped. :help

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Sounds awesome! Enjoy that beast!!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Congrats
Just received mine as well can't wait to get them loaded in the truck and see how it runs

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anybody know what causes the P0802 to be tripped?

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I would suggest giving Rob or Dustin a call or even Pm Dustin on here they will help u out

Sent from my DROIDX

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
What did you pull the code with?

V2 or something else ?

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
I think it is saying the circuit to set a check engine from TCM is open. I'd check harnesses and/or call Mike L.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i gotta couple people telling me its most likely just a bad/loose connection somewhere. im gonna check the tcm harness later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts