Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthday was last weekend and yesterday i was able to order a dsp 5 and 5 tunes from rob, a 4" diamond eye dp back exhaust, pcv reoute kit, egr blocker plate and i might end up with a trans go jr as well. :drink

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Congrats on all the new stuff

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Congrats, I bet your stoked!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel like a little waiting for christmas! Lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice. I'm going to order some efi from rob but couldn't reach Dustin today. They are racing, so hopefully I can still get it before the price jump.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I got lucky and talked to Dustin while they were getting set up yesterday. If you call tomorrow I think you'll be alright. He told me the tunes weren't going up. He said the licanse was going up $25 and I forgot what he said on the v2.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well Im ready to buy so hopefully I hear back from him tomorrow before the price jump on Monday. The V2 is going up to 1000 I think. I'm buying the V2, two switches and two sets of tunes.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice!! I'm trying to figure out where to install the switch. I want get a plate from rocknalaser but don't really have a good flat place for it.

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Nice!!

Sent from my Jitterbug.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice!! I'm trying to figure out where to install the switch. I want get a plate from rocknalaser but don't really have a good flat place for it.

I have a 07 classic. On my dash there was a cubby hole toward the right hand side of the dash below the air vent. I removed the cubby and put a switch panel in its place. I used that to mount my aux stereo jack. Thats also where I plan to mount my efi switch at.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There's a little cubby under the radio I had thought about putting my switch in and also thought about putting it in the ashtray too but idk.

·
Registered
366 Posts
thats right, i forgot about the cubby on the nbs. I used to have a nbs for work but dont have that anymore. I remember seeing a picture once where someone mounted the switch up on the overhead light console somewhere.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I remember seeing one where a guy had about 4 different switches up where the over head light where and one was a dsp. I'll probably end up sitting in the drivers seat for a while and figuring out where the most conviniance spot is.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Happy Birthday! That's a Pretty sweet present! My birthday is coming up soon, hopefully my wife reads this and gets some ideas!!!!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts