Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally ordered my tuned ECM a while back and had spoke with Bob and dealt with him in my first ordering process. He was very friendly and took an order for me a few minutes after they had closed the shop.

I talked with Steve yesterday as I was upgrading to the built transmission tunes. He too was very friendly and helpful. I informed him that my ECM was being shipped to them already and he went ahead and sent out my new ECM yesterday with no core charge.

I received my confirmation email from UPS informing me that it had been shipped which I didn't even expect as they hadn't received my core yet, but I noticed on the confirmation email that my address was wrong the zip had one number messed up on it (looked like he slipped and hit 5 instead of 6). So I called the shop this morning approx. 40 minutes before they were scheduled to open and Julie answered and took down the correct address and said she will take care of it ASAP.

I am very satisfied with the customer service from everybody at Duramaxtuner. I usually don't do reviews or ratings or anything of that nature about places I do business with but they impressed me to the point that I wanted to share my wonderful experiences with them. I will definitely continue using them for my tuning and will more than likely buy my boost valve and turbo horn from them.

GOOD JOB DURAMAXTUNER!! A++:neener:neener

1 - 2 of 2 Posts