Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody! Guess I've been breakin protocol for some time here, but figured now's a good a time as any to introduce myself.

I'm a 2 year owner of an 04.5LLY 2500HD, with a PPE MOD, QS2, 4inch MBP on Yokohama towing rubber. These mods were performed without hardly any heartache thanks to your posts, lessons learned.

I'm very happy to be a supporter here, and will be for years to come.

Thank You all for all your work on these threads and the homework you put in to give new diesel owners a better experience.

See you all around.

Bob

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope

No Sir, Army SF.

BJ

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome to DF! Great post. Alot of great info here that's for sure. Thanks for serving our country!:drink

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!

Thanks for you service to our country, you to Willie!!! :drink

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ID and SE Tx, No worries, my last year. Quarter Century is all I can muster.LOL.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Welcome to DF!:drink

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
welcome to the df!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
welcome to the DF

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcome...You all have some nice rides! My mouth is watering and the green is shakin, and the wife is worried....LOL

Have a good one!

Bob

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Welcome to the Forum :) lots of good info

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, what's the best way to get a pic downsized so I can put it on my profile. No laughing cuz my truck isn't lifted......LOL

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Welcome to the Df and thanks for your service!! From a fellow vet.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No Worries, Bubba, and Thank You back! Haven't been over by Moline in a while..I'll be back up north again in the next couple years. Gonna hang the Beret up and find something else to get into. I'll definitely be dialing you all in when I begin my cold weather problems......Surely a bunch of fun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts