Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
make it at traverse city or cadilac and ill go!!!

novi is too far for me to just have dinner!

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still waiting on the confirmation but its looking live Novi around dinner time. Location to follow soon.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Seeing as 30th is friday I can make it to Novi easier ....

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Novi it is! I know you said you couldn't make it until after 6 or something. I'm going to be there a little after 5

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Does this mean we would have to talk to you the whole time through the meal? Would be hard to choke down food looking at you across the table...If I was home that weekend I'd be game. I'll let you know boss

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are you talking about?!? I'm the best looking person you've ever met!

Your just mad cause you didn't get to see stang-ginni. Its ok I can get you another pic.

City still hasn't fixed the hole in the street in front of my building. I need ti just park on the hole.

And no, you wouldn't have to talk to me thru dinner. I hear the wait staff is friendly

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh, chevyman still hasn't made an appearance. I'm begininng to think "he" is really one of my wifes friend posing as a dmax owner to keep an eye on me. I did see some blonde girl in a dmax in town a couple times

Although as I type this the souped up golf cart is doing another drive by of berrien st. This is weird

Edit- feel free to let the MOB at the place know too. Since I've gotten myself banned twice over there I better stop posting in the public areas for a while

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
So what are you doing in that area? Have a job or looking at more campers?

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Goof off day, going to lansing to look at the states auction stuff. Looking to buy an astro van and get a couple parts of schramms. And yea going to cruise some back roads looking for a camper.

Thanks for the MOB thread. Yeah I saw it ;)

If anyone see any cheap astro/safari vans around let me know. Good body a must. Don't really care about the rest. Thinkng about putting that 5.7/4l80 in it :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I made a note on the DP one that it might be roseville.... im game either way ... after work ill just head that way ! mane between 2 forums just 3 total ?

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No the 2 is you and me so far. Oh well i$ am attention hog anyway. I'm headed into canada 1st thing friday morning. Roseville probably easier to make

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Just means well have to take pictures show them what they missed .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts