Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of guages do you guys use.
I want something on the side of a a-piller I think they call it
I know they can come in three pods so what do I need and where would be a good place to look?
Thanks guys

·
Registered
132 Posts
most ppl run a mechanical boost guage and an electric pyrometer, there are several different popular companies that make these guages, i have autometers in my truck that are mounted in the A-pillar style. there are pics in my garage (http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=hall&u=1588)

there are also various other types of mounts and locations. try checking out some of the member's garage photos, it might give you an idea of what u'd like

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had autometers in my old truck. bought a kit ,3 guages and pod from www.rpmoutlet.com. they sell a 2 guage kit also.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I run Isspro EV series gauges, with blue covers on the bulbs they look just like the GM instrument cluster at night.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i run the isspro and like them. i had auto meters and did not like the way they lit up . put in the isspros they are so easy to read

1 - 6 of 6 Posts