Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinkin about puttin a boost and egt guage mounted in my A-pillar. any1 have any suggestions where i should get them from? anything else i should know?

·
Registered
134 Posts
do you really want them on your a pillar or could you do something else

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
whatever looks good and is easy to put in. i found a combo online that is from autometer, its a pyro and boost and it comes w/ the a-pillar mount it was for like 250

·
Registered
134 Posts
i just wondered because they are kind of a blind spot??????????

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
I like mine on the pillar, but i know some guys dont! i went with the autometer pillar and isspro ev series gauges be cause they match the stock gauges really well. See my garage for pics!

I bought mine from Mass Diesel, i think i paid like 375 for everything over a year ago!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
So did you put the gauges on? What kind did you get? I am a new 2003 duramax owner and am trying to determine what issues to keep an eye on. My brother recently put a set of gauges on his 2001 Dodge Cummins and I wonder if I should do something similar on my Duramax.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i had a local crew put my autometers in on the A-pillar and i like it. just don't order from xtremediesel.com

i ordered from xtreme and i got a busted wiring harness for the pyro probe and my pyro guage was dead when i got it.

there are some pics of what mine look like in my garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.