Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinkin about puttin a boost and egt guage mounted in my A-pillar. any1 have any suggestions where i should get them from? anything else i should know?

·
Registered
134 Posts
do you really want them on your a pillar or could you do something else

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
whatever looks good and is easy to put in. i found a combo online that is from autometer, its a pyro and boost and it comes w/ the a-pillar mount it was for like 250

·
Registered
134 Posts
i just wondered because they are kind of a blind spot??????????

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
I like mine on the pillar, but i know some guys dont! i went with the autometer pillar and isspro ev series gauges be cause they match the stock gauges really well. See my garage for pics!

I bought mine from Mass Diesel, i think i paid like 375 for everything over a year ago!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
duramaxsandwich,

Check our site at www.dieselperformanceparts.com we stock Auto Meter, isspro and DiPricol gauges, mounts, color matching paints and all the little stuff you might need to do an install. Plus we guarantee the prices to be the best and we are a Sponsor of this site!

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
3 Posts
So did you put the gauges on? What kind did you get? I am a new 2003 duramax owner and am trying to determine what issues to keep an eye on. My brother recently put a set of gauges on his 2001 Dodge Cummins and I wonder if I should do something similar on my Duramax.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i had a local crew put my autometers in on the A-pillar and i like it. just don't order from xtremediesel.com

i ordered from xtreme and i got a busted wiring harness for the pyro probe and my pyro guage was dead when i got it.

there are some pics of what mine look like in my garage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry for being so dumb about this but how do I get into your garage to see the pics?

thanks in advance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts