Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this sat.(6-16-07)at the Guernsy county Fair Grounds in Old Washington OH they are having a truck and tractor pull they are having all classes.i don't have any details but i would like to see some strong duramax's:fart :gearjamin there to run with,i never pulled before so i'm a little worried...

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry for the lack of info in the first post but here is the rest of the info...
Date-Sat. June 16 2007
Time-7pm untill done
Where-Guenrsey County Fair Grounds in Old Washington OH
Tractor Classes
Small block Hot Rods
Hot Rod Farm
Truck Classes
Street and Open Diesels
if you have any questions call (740)432-9278 and here is the link to the farm and dairy where they have lots of info on upcoming truck pulls Welcome to Farm and Dairy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are you sure you don't want to go to Mechanicstown on Saturday? It's only like 30 minutes from Lisbon. We'll be there.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love to go to mechanicstown but the reson i'm runnin in guernsey county is we have a tire shop down there in the area so we want to promote are new diesel performance business there and this is our first swing at it so we don't want to much competion from you and mat..LOL.later james

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it's over and here are the results and i'll soon have vids in the diesel garage video section..first of they run the street stock with the super stock as one class verse 2 so it wasn't quite fair so with that said,first run down the track and got a full pull and on the pull off got 7th place and with 26 trucks total with only 2 duramax's(the 1 duramax was runnin efi live and us ppe)the top 6 were cummins but they were the super diesels and we beat all the guys that would have classed as street stock,the guys that beat us were all runnin in the aftermarket turbos,injecters and on and on.....the guys that beat us were surprise to hear we were just runnin a ppe programmer seeing the van aaken didn't run right so we turned it off leaving only the ppe hot et 2..oh well theres always next time

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Cool. Glad you had a full pull the first time down. Do you have the tierod sleeves? I've seen a lot of GM's runnin down the track and the front wheels about bow together and they have to stop the sled before the guy destroy's the front end. Edit: I jsut looked at your signature. How hard were the sleeves to put on?

Ryan

·
Registered
484 Posts
You better get a lift pump on that thing for all the fuel that the Hot +2 puts out ;)

Good Job

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aggar the center link and the sleeves aren't that hard to install but they do take time..
TBB i had the ppe lift pump installed 2 days before the pull and wow what a difference in performance..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts