Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
think im going to do some h.i.d blue fog lights anyone got any pictures?

·
Registered
310 Posts
i dont have pics but i got a awesome suggestion. Get a 9005 HID kit for your fogs. They will work if you barely trim them and they plug right up and are extremely bright

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im going to be cutting my valance for my western unimount soon so not sure if im going to keep the stockers yet and my stupid blue bulbs keep exploding from the rain and what not

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
do it! youll never go back!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
that says DO it lol

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the plow has to go on why i got the truck in the first place for a damn plow now that i can afford one im putting it on ha ha

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have them also but BE SURE to buy the 50watt hid's most of them are standard 35watt. I have 50watt h.i.d's only thing is most everyone thinks I have my highs on all the time. I got them on ebay for around 75 for a set of 50watts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have them also but BE SURE to buy the 50watt hid's most of them are standard 35watt. I have 50watt h.i.d's only thing is most everyone thinks I have my highs on all the time. I got them on ebay for around 75 for a set of 50watts
wiring included and what not

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i wouldnt bother getting the 55w ones, they arent supposed to really be any brighter for the extra cost, brightness is primarily based on the color you get, i prefer white light over cool blue looks so i went with 4500K

it comes all as one and you can get them between $40 and $200 depending on where you go

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
all of mine high lows fogs arfe 6000k ! perfect and trust me i tried both the 35w and 55w i saw no visiable differance and using a light meter it was barely noticeable ... save you money in the end

·
Registered
683 Posts
6000k H.I.D. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Grille

·
Registered
353 Posts
I use the 6000K also but I changed mine from 35watt to the 50watt because I seen a big difference.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well im going to throw some hid's in my fogs and regular light and probably my plow lights also

anyone got a good place to buy some

·
Registered
683 Posts
how do you change the watt's to 50

1 - 20 of 53 Posts