Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

H.I.D fogs

8K views 52 replies 21 participants last post by  oleblack03 
#1 ·
think im going to do some h.i.d blue fog lights anyone got any pictures?

#2 ·
i dont have pics but i got a awesome suggestion. Get a 9005 HID kit for your fogs. They will work if you barely trim them and they plug right up and are extremely bright

#10 ·
I have them also but BE SURE to buy the 50watt hid's most of them are standard 35watt. I have 50watt h.i.d's only thing is most everyone thinks I have my highs on all the time. I got them on ebay for around 75 for a set of 50watts

#12 ·
i wouldnt bother getting the 55w ones, they arent supposed to really be any brighter for the extra cost, brightness is primarily based on the color you get, i prefer white light over cool blue looks so i went with 4500K

it comes all as one and you can get them between $40 and $200 depending on where you go

#13 ·
all of mine high lows fogs arfe 6000k ! perfect and trust me i tried both the 35w and 55w i saw no visiable differance and using a light meter it was barely noticeable ... save you money in the end

#14 ·
6000k H.I.D. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Grille

#15 ·
I use the 6000K also but I changed mine from 35watt to the 50watt because I seen a big difference.

#17 ·
how do you change the watt's to 50

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.