Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I keep waiting and waiting for another company to come out with a programmer to get rid of all the emissions. I hear nothing but good things about the H&S but damn the thing is so high priced because there is nothing on the market to bring it down. Does anyone know of anything coming out in the near future for these LML's? Surely someone has something in the making and going to enter the market soon. I just know as soon as I give in and buy the black maxx that something will be out the next week...Never fails!

·
Registered
778 Posts
The h&s black max is awesome! By far the coolest monitor/programmer!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I don't know how many companies are going to come out and drop products for ya'll with all of the emissions issues these days. I think once edge pulled out everyone else kind of stood back and re-evaluated things. H&S may be your only option for a while, thankfully, they produce a quality product and if you're the type of person to always have the newest, greatest product there will always be a market for used H&S units..

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
h&s all the way man there good guys and know there stuff worth the price for what it does i say

·
Registered
113 Posts
worth every penny i spent on it, could not be happier with performance and service. awesoem!!!!!

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
H&S and Bully Dog are pretty much the only options out there.

if your wanting to delete the DPF H&S is the only way to go

its also recommended that you get a AirDog/Fass with it, along with a fuel sump

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have had an H&S on mine since they were made available actually that week and love it, no emission crap. The tune really wakes the truck up and doesn't smoke much at all. I recommend a lift pump it tends to fall on its face at wot. I have one coming and hoping to install it in a week or two time permitting.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I will be installing the Banks kit when it is available.
Do you know something regarding Banks and the LML? I spoke with someone over there on Fri and that person said at this time Banks has no plans to release any other products for the LML, only the air intake and the exhaust systems, all of which are available now.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Do you know something regarding Banks and the LML? I spoke with someone over there on Fri and that person said at this time Banks has no plans to release any other products for the LML, only the air intake and the exhaust systems, all of which are available now.
There is more stuff coming but I am not allowed to talk about it yet. My truck is going over to Banks next week for for some goodies. :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
I work for H&S and we were told that the 2011 LML was impossible to tune. Hours of R&D went in to the tuning, that's why the cost is what it is. We make the LML's run awesome! Same as stated earlier, your not going too find the same quality for cheaper. With our product also comes customer service, something that some of the other guys have forgotten about.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
I emailed Banks first of September and Sat of Labor Day weekend I received a call from a rep and a week later I received a call from another that stated after first of year they will be releasing at an Economind ( that is what I asked about). But with what all is going down that will be w/emissions not deletes. Running Bully G/T right now - they didn't offer a delete version- don't know if they even have one. FWIW

·
Registered
778 Posts
GO with h&s they have the best customer service and always have been really good to me

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Mike L. do you have any transmission kits out yet for the LML?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sub'd

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Well where ya at because I think i'm gonna be seeing you before long haha.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts