Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many Duramax guys are running a H&S Performance programmer? I just ordered my Black Maxx and am thinking about getting the Active Maxx for it too.

I ran the XRT on my 6.7L Cummins and loved it, and have played around with the Black Maxx too a bit so i know what it's all about. H&S guys are awesome, great customer service and an awesome product line.

Just thought i'd throw this out here cuz there doesn't seem to be a lotta ppl running H&S on the Duramax yet while they're completely dominating the 6.7L Cummins world. I know i'm gonna love my Black Maxx, i can't wait to see it next week and get rid of that damn DPF haha.

So if you're running a H&S product, come in here and say your word please.

Thanks guys and girls
And Thanks Casey and Bentley for the great products.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I do agree with the customer service at H&S and how its awesome but unfortunately I just recently got rid of the Blackmaxx because I was not satisfied with the tuning at all. I got EFI instead and wish that I would have just went with that in the beginning bc I don't think there is another tuner for the dmax that can compete with EFI.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do agree with the customer service at H&S and how its awesome but unfortunately I just recently got rid of the Blackmaxx because I was not satisfied with the tuning at all. I got EFI instead and wish that I would have just went with that in the beginning bc I don't think there is another tuner for the dmax that can compete with EFI.
I was gonna go with EFI too but decided not to cuz i would probably go crazy with performance mods down the road if i went with EFI Live. And i don't wanna do that, i just want a tuner with gauges for a little more hp but the main goal is to delete the dpf and be able to change my tire size. I liked going fast in my 6.7L but this truck is gonna be all looks, not a race truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.