Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is any one running it sound clips sound good but in person does it sound ok? i had mbrp before and it was nice just everyone and there mother has it. im gona order a turbo back 5" any imput?

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
I want to do it! Sub'd for the replys..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats all it is ? why dont they say its flo pro then? andone like thier flopro 5" or is mbrp that much better.....

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
They just want to claim it as theirs is the best reason I have come up with. On the 2011's we are having great luck with MBRP. You can check out our site for current promotions for MBRP exhaust.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
brother pipe is pipe... there will be little to no sound difference. just depends on the diameter and where you dump it...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Straight pipe sounds awesome! It isnt overly loud on the Dmax!!!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
They arent near as loud as a cummins... My 02 had a 5" straight back with a 3" downpipe and it wasnt as lound as my buddies 04.5 cummins with 5" with a muffler

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Straight pipe that bad boy!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Northwest coal roller....dead on the money straight pipe sounds great. Still quieter then i expected. But that turbo screams

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Northwest coal roller....dead on the money straight pipe sounds great. Still quieter then i expected. But that turbo screams
You should fill out your signature so we know what you have... it will help in the future. congrats on the straight pipe, i makes me drive with a smile:thumb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts