Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a H&S Mini Maxx Race tuner that I installed brand new on my truck about 3 weeks ago. Selling to get EFI. Have the box and everything that came with it. Tuner has ability for all emission deletes. 1300$

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can call me right now on my home phone if you would like 574-542-2456. I live 2 hours north of Indianapolis.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it will work on your 2011. And don't really know anything about the V2's. can I use it to get EFI on my truck even after you have used it and how would I go about getting custom tunes on it from a EFI Live dealer?

·
Registered
166 Posts
yes its a full scan and tune. a vin license is 100 i think from EFi live website and depending on who you have tune it tunes range from 150-300 for full dsp5 setup. atleast that is around idaho robs prices on his site. i have custom LBZ tunes that i can email you if you want to use them. they are just single tunes though and not dsp5.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would be willing to trade but not the v2 for the mini Maxx. You would have to throw an amount of cash in as well

·
Registered
166 Posts
PM me with your bottom dollar please. I also have a DSP 5 switch to throw in and v2 comes with everything you need in box.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts