Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing if I can get some feed back on the H&S mini maxx tuner I spoke with a local diesel performance guy this weekend and he was saying this is my bet on my 06 CCSB which has a 4 inch magnaflow turbo back. but for the money is efi live the way to go?

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
You can get into a DSP5 setup much cheaper than the H&S mini max. The mini maxx is a great unit but the tuning with EFI is no comparison.

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
X2 I would check out our newest overing. The SPADE, it is a hand held EFI Live option you get custom tuning and more tunes than the Mini Maxx offers.

Also the Mini Maxx does not even support the 06 Duramax.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's what I gathered from their website but I wanted to make sure. can you PM me with more info on the spade?

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
seeing if I can get some feed back on the H&S mini maxx tuner I spoke with a local diesel performance guy this weekend and he was saying this is my bet on my 06 CCSB which has a 4 inch magnaflow turbo back. but for the money is efi live the way to go?
id say stay away from that dude from now on.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
I originally wanted to go with the mini maxx also, but can't with my LBZ. With the spade, does it allow for on the fly tuning, or do I have to get the dsp5 switch for that? Is there a digital screen controller that works for an 06 LBZ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts