Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys are running these.. i was wanting to buy some of these and wanted t o know if anyone who was running them saw better milage out of these over the stock 16X6.5

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
You will lose a bit of mileage, but be able to run bigger tires. I had the stock 245's on my truck. Later this month I will going with either 305's or 315's Much more agressive look for the truck....Not too concerned about the mileage since the DMAX is a second vehicle I only put on maybe 12K a year....

·
Registered
877 Posts
yeah i have them they are pretty heavy,was running 35 on them.just put some 33's on tho.

·
Registered
809 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am already running 315's but was wondering since the hummer rim is an inch and a half wider.. i lost like 4 miles to the gallon, but i love my tires more than any other tires out there.

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
Just picked up my H2's today from the polisher....now I'm going to have the areas not polished, powder coated black....Hopefully this will keep the rims looking good with very little maint

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just wondering if any of you guys are running these.. i was wanting to buy some of these and wanted t o know if anyone who was running them saw better milage out of these over the stock 16X6.5

i got em on my truck now..they look good until the finish starts to wear off on the on the inside of the rim..its pretty noticable to....just figured i'd let ya know

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hummer rims

I have set I just bought. Going to mount 265/70/17 Hankook Dynapro RF10's on them. I hope to pick up some fuel mileage as right now the truck has 295/75/16 B.F. Goodrich A/T's on the stock rims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts