Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after reading tons of very helpful threads on here I finally did it! I did the Norcal Big Fender mod, got H2 rims, plasti dipped them with 4 coats of flat black and put on some 285/70/17 Mickey Thompson's ATZ P3. The truck is at stock height and there's no rubbing at all, in fact I think I could fit 35's on. My GMC center caps fit perfectly in the H2 rims too. Just need to find chrome ones now and get wheel spacers for the rear so it tracks even with the front. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Well after reading tons of very helpful threads on here I finally did it! I did the Norcal Big Fender mod, got H2 rims, plasti dipped them with 4 coats of flat black and put on some 285/70/17 Mickey Thompson's ATZ P3. The truck is at stock height and there's no rubbing at all, in fact I think I could fit 35's on. My GMC center caps fit perfectly in the H2 rims too. Just need to find chrome ones now and get wheel spacers for the rear so it tracks even with the front. Let me know what you guys think.

Looks nice the way your wheels are tucked in at the front & rear. I don't know how much you go offroading but 4WD is less effective when both the front and rear wheels follow the same track.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Looks good bud!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.