Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Sorry The title said crotch and got me excited..... Bump for a good cause.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow it seems like the for sale section is moving pretty slow.

anyways bump one more time before bed my friend really needs this stuff to go at least one. you could always shoot an offer at him the worst that can happen is he says no.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the boat started in az. those pics are of when he got it they were the only ones he had at the time. i have personaly taken care of the boat with him. i have gone over everything in the boat twice lol. i used to work at proshop motor sports and marine in vegas. i was doing sales in the board shop and when it was slow i did little things in the shop such as winterizing, props, oil changes, electronic instal, detailing, and basic instal on things, also helped in a engine swap.

i have given the boat a good look over and it is in great running shape! it is kinda dirty at the moment as he just got it out of storage, but if someone on here buys it or looks at it i will help him detail it which means a really good cleaning i wax my boat 3 times a year and thats only in 5 months use if im lucky i am very anal about keeping things clean.

he has had some serious offers but not sold yet. if you have any questions at all about anything please let me know i can take some detailed pics this weekend if you guys would like.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Good looking rigs. Here's a bump for you/him.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you... ya he is really trying to get rid of something! if he gets rid of the truck or boat he can keep one. he got screwed with uneployment. so he just needs to sell one of them really.

if you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I WISH I HAD THE MONEY FOR THE BOAT. i have been looking to buy one but i cant afford that much now. great lookin boat thou... bump for you. good luck

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya its a nice boat man. has a good wake if your into gayboarding lol.. im a three event ski and show skier and hardly gayboard anymore i stopped when i landed a raily. my knees cant handle long distance/freestyle jumping and wakeboarding so i chose the more difficult 2 and left gayboarding alone..

let me know if you guys need more pics.

also he has the bike at a local shop in appleton on consignment if you want to look at it.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
boat sold yesterday.
The buyer said go ahead and send it to me....Seemed like a really nice guy.

I mean I'll go ahead and swing by and pick it up to make it easier on you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
pictures please

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.