Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,217 Posts
EDge makes some real good pruducts but there quality control dept sucks, but on the other hand there customer service dept is great with fixing the quality control issues!!!!!!

· Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,217 Posts
whoa... glad i not planning to get the edge programmer no more. i dont know if you guys noticed this, but how come PPE programmers are never advertised in magazines? i have Diesel World and the other day browsed through the Diesel Power and didnt see any PPE at all! and another thing for anybody running PPE, how much hp do you really get? 350 on level 6 sounds skeptical. even 300 on level 5? i was planning on edge but now it on predator or PPE.
PPE runs full page adds in Diesel Power Mag!!!!

PPE rates all there tuners AS flywheel HP where most other companys use RWHP gains. Most claimed gains are close to what the MFG says, i found the predator is kind of consevative on ratings. TO get the full potential of a PPE hot ET it requires a few other mods to the truck!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.