Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal....I'm doing away with my Halos. If anyone is interested. AND READ CAREFULLY!!! I have the following:

1 set of blacked out halo lights...JUST THE TOP PARTS!!! NOT THE DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS/MARKER LIGHTS!!! That cosmetically look great...but I tore out all the L.E.D's in them...and one of the adjusters broke. They still work, you just really have to play with them.

I also have 1 set of High Beam 6000K HID lights....NO BALLAST!!

If anyone is interested in this, I'll take $20.00 plus the cost of shipping and all of it is YOURS! A ballast cost like 30-40.00...and the HIDs are literally like 4 months old. The other thing is...I will send you proof the lights work...and they will be properly packaged. If you want insurance....you'll have to pay for it....I can't guarantee that the shipper won't F things up. I have a very good Ebay record and have sold to multiple people on this site. So buy at your own risk!

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumpdizzle..............

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
what kinda of HID's are they and where do you get the ballasts from

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM Sent....

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
can you put up pictures? and would you be willing to sell just the bulbs?

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seriously.... Do you just resell your truck peace by peace or what? :rof

What do you want to replace them with?
HA....yeah....I go through spurts where I just have to change something or I'll go nuts. I'm actually replacing them with a headlight that looks like stock, but the reflectors are clear....not amber....they are blacked out...but use regular bulbs like 9005/9006...but I put HID's in them. I just put them in last nite...they make my truck look a tad bit meaner in the front.

can you put up pictures? and would you be willing to sell just the bulbs?
Yes I can post pics later today, and I am just selling the bulbs.....the Halos are just a throw in. If you don't want them, I'll junk em or burn em....doesn't matter to me.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
HA....yeah....I go through spurts where I just have to change something or I'll go nuts. I'm actually replacing them with a headlight that looks like stock, but the reflectors are clear....not amber....they are blacked out...but use regular bulbs like 9005/9006...but I put HID's in them. I just put them in last nite...they make my truck look a tad bit meaner in the front.

:rof Im going through that right now! You got pics of your headlights? I saw sets on ebay that dont have the amber. I want to get them :rockin

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
any update on pics?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are the pics of the lights/bulbs not on.... I really couldn't take any of them actually shining right now, due to it's been raining like crazy for the past 2 days and I have my other lights installed. Another thing for everyone to keep in mind is that these 6000K Highs are H1 bulbs....NOT 9005-9006 bulbs. And these headlights also have a set of Silverstar lows in them....so you'd get 1 set of 6000K HID's with NO BALLAST and 1 set of Silverstar lows....they are H1's also.

I know a couple of you asked for PM's, etc... but I wanted you to know that these are H1's....and if you don't plan on tinkering with the halos they come with, then you might not want them at all. And if someone does want all this, just send me a PM saying you def. 100% want them and I'll go get shipping prices and I'll go to my parents heated garage and take pics of them actually working.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.