Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I have a 2009 2500 hd, such a stiff ride. I am looking into a cognito leveling kit sulastic shackles, steering dampener, bilsten 5100's all around. will I be happy with the 3k I dumped into it?:help also cognito upper control arm

· Premium Member
4,754 Posts
ive had no complaints on customers truck with them , but evryone is different , like i said if u dont like these trucks ride in stock for i would go step by step ,first the shackles and see , i promise u ,you will not like leveling it, it will feel like a tank to u

· Premium Member
479 Posts
that stupid only lets u do what they are designed to do , un less he doesnt care about having a new truck with a light on all the time ,
I thought u were callin me stupid for a second! I'm guessin they got the tps bs? I didnt think bout that. Can't your rip them buggers out?

· Premium Member
479 Posts
To the OP, I'd say drop your psi by a large amount and see if it is worth maybe doing a recalibration from the dealer. If not just fill them back up the light should go off after a bit.

I run my copper stt's at 40 front 35 rear.

· Sweet Revelation
4,168 Posts
assuming you have stock tires, wheels...

take out the t-bar bolts, drive it down a bumpy road and see how that handles for you

if things are okay, get an alignment and BE HAPPY

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.