Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of the diamondback truck cover? It can haul up to 1600 lbs, and i would like to see some pics of it

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
I seen them at a few out door shows and some ATV events. Personally the Idea is good but loading and unloading would suck. About a year ago I was unloading my Honda Rubicon 4x4 from my truck and it came back on me. I jumped out of the way and it could of crushed me. The ramps for the diamond back look steep and are 2 single ramps so if they get slippy then your gonna be taking a trip to the hospital.

I dont know anyone that owns them but I wonder if it would be top heavy with a load like a ATV on? Also If I was buying it the head ache rack would be a must.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would still like to see some pics.

I looked at their website and the ramps dont look that steep. they are 11.5 ft in length, and each individual ramp has a wall on each side, to keep you from falling off

if anyone else has some pics, i would like to see them. I would jsut like to see some thigns different than what the website posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
wish i would saw this sooner, heres some pics of my dmax with the diamondback, trailer, and quads.

ramps arent as steep as they may look, i get up and down very easily. and the ramps almost attatch right onto the bed, i couldnt see them comming off very easily, i have had no problems with it at all, thats a solid deck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts