Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the following parts all pulled together:

PPEI w/5 tunes Kory Willis
4inch DPF, CAT Delete pipes
New Fuel Filter (read some guys have issues right after tuning so better safe than sorry)

I have been following other build threads, other guys experiences in loading their tunes and feel pretty comfortable moving forward. Any specific advice for this mod? I am thinking I will keep it in tow mode for the tune setting at all times. Seems like most other guys load their tune first to check for issues then pull the cat/dpf afterwards.

I will be using the H&S guide for which sensors to tie off etc and think I have this all figured out...just checking if I am missing anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
445 Posts
You'll need some sort of gauges as well to monitor EGT's and possibly boost. Edge CTS w/ EGT probe will come highly recommended. Aside from that, you're on the right track.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Brian

The CTS Insight with the EAS EGT probe is perfect for your setup. You can also add a pressure transducer to monitor you Lift Pump.

Erick

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is on my list...had to budget it into next month. Trying to figure out if I need to replace my fuel pump..pretty scary stories about it grenading on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.