Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its my turn to do hgs. Why the heads are off I'm gong to do glow plugs an ARP studs.any thing eles I should do like water pump ex.? Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I might do the uppipes an manifolds now that u said that! Cuse I do plan on gong whit SDP twins in the spring!:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should I pull the injector cups out an put new orings on or just pull out an seal em? The injectors wear done about 45k ago.

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Anybody that sells you a head gasket kits is going to send you injector cup o ring so yes one less thing to have do again.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks guys! Gong to def do the water pump its never been done since iv owend the truck! Should I go whit gms pump or napa?

·
Registered
859 Posts
go with OEM. Check your starter. Its just so easy to get to this stuff. reading your sig. do you have a 3" downpipe?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just did the starter 4 days before the hgs went! Just can't win! I was gong to ask about the 3" down pipe! Is it a good improve over stock? I just seeing that Idaho Rob has one now for $190

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea its not on his site yet he posted it on facebook whit a pick. But ill check out the one u posted to! Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts