Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as I posted in a different thread, I am having an electrical issue. My old headlight switch didnt illuminate the dimmer icons on the right hand side of the switch. When I soldered in and LED, I noticed that the plastic diffuser was melted from the previous incandecent bulb, so I thought that was the reason why the right hand side of the switch didn't illuminate.

Now that I have a brand new AC Delco headlight switch, the same thing is happening. The light does not travel to the right hand side of the switch. I took the switch apart to put in the LED, and noticed that when I hold the face up to the light, it has the ability to pass through light, but there just isn't a light behind it.

I don't like this.

Has anyone tried soldering in an LED on that side of the board? I took pics with it apart, I just don't know when pins would be the correct pins to solder to.

Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
last pic wouldn't upload on original post

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.