Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 14 crew cab lml 37xxx. Heated seats not working. All lights on door will light up but nothing happens, same thing on passenger side. Maybe a fuse somewhere ??. I do have seat covers on both seats, but I just find it weird that both seats went out. Passenger seat very rarely got turned on. Any help would be great .
Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Hi husker1206,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble that you have been experiencing with your heated seats. We're here if you'd like for us to take an extra look into your concern. If our help is needed please feel free to send us a private message in reference to this thread. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kristen A.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi husker1206,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble that you have been experiencing with your heated seats. We're here if you'd like for us to take an extra look into your concern. If our help is needed please feel free to send us a private message in reference to this thread. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kristen A.
GM Customer Care
Can I have a refund for the 180 dollar diag fee I was charged to have the service manager tell me that nothing was wrong with my truck that went 4 mph reflash my computer drive it .07 miles give it back to me and have my engine light and limp mode come back 12 miles later?

Or explain to me what I paid for....

Just wondering....

Sorry for the thread jack

1 - 4 of 4 Posts