Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have been checking out your forum for a few weeks now. there are a lot of very informed and passionate gear heads here. I love it! I previously owned a 2003 Black Whipplecharged, lifted 2500HD ex cab and needed a crew cab for the new kid. I have been doing research here and on other forums as this is my first diesel experience. Anwho...Traded in the Black beast and pickud up a 2005 LT3 CC SC with 21K miles on wednesday. It has a Banks exhaust, Edge juice with attitude, CAI and 20" wheels. These trucks are sick!

However. I need to get rid of these wheels. 20" Moto Metals with 285's. They are just not the look I am going for. I need some 16 or 17" wheels. something a little more subtle and 265 or 285 tires. I will be towing, cummuting and taking road trips. I would like to sell the entire set, wheels and tires, or trade for another setup. Stock or aftermarket. I am in Rockland County NY.

Thanks for all the info that I used for the new purchase. Later.....

Here are some picks of the old and new, and the wheels.

New

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Nice rides,and welcome to the site!!!

You ought to try posting the wheels up for sale in the for sale section!!!

Your old truck was it a 8.1 or a 6.0?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mike Mike, Please call me I have just what you need and you have just what I need we will work something out. Thanks Wyatt Craig 601-597-3603

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Have Stock Wheels From A 2007 Classic With Brand New 265-75-16 Nitto Terra Grappler Give Me A Call And We Could Work Out A Deal Or Let Me Know How Much You Want For Your Wheels And Tires
Tucker-505-613-3222

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all....

Wheels, Tires, Lugs just sold.
$1200

Got my new set up as well

Grey H2's, Chevy chrome centers
285 70 17 Firestone Destination A/T's

Thanks Anyway