Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take this opertunity to introduce myself
my name is Trevor and I live in NE OHIO (go buckeye's)
I wouldn't say I'm new to the Diesel world (ive always been intrested in anything with an engine) but I have just recently within the past couple of years have become a diesel fanatic, basically if I cant get what I want with a diesel I wont buy it, ( I know, but its true)
I got rid of my 03 2500HD with the 8.1L and bought a regular cab 01 2500HD D-MAX and I love it, and I have to say I enjoy this forum, not only are you all full of information but alot of it is pretty entertaining too :D
well I think I've rambled on long enough
take care all.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
where at in NE OH are you?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I see your from Columbiana so I'm assuming you know where Rt 224 and Rt 45 meet?
its a lovely little place called Ellsworth.
if you dont know were that is, I'm about 5 miles West of Canfield.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
yep i know right where your at..we have a tire shop in the big town of New Middletown OH just off of RT 170 onto Middletown RD 5mins south of Poland,stop by some time..how long ago did you by this truck and what color is it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm Glad you asked, its Red (not my first choice)
I have added a cold air intake (SB) 4 inch exhaust down pipe back (MBRP) and I put an Edge with attitude programmer on her (just for fun), I've had it for about 6 months now oh and I also put H2 wheels and Nitto tires on it for a little beefier look.
whats the name of your tire shop? im in and out of columbiana/salem all the time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P.S.
there is a picture of the truck on my profile.
cant figure out how to put in on my Posts yet

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
the reason i ask is they had a green 2500 chevy 01 SC LB Demax with stax forsale in columbiana and i didn't know if that was the same truck or not but it isn't..the name of the shop where i'm at is R&J's Tires and we have a location in Columbiana and that store is Columbiana Firestone Tire.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YEA !!
it was @ conerstone motors right?
i actually drove that truck, not bad but i didnt like the stacks.
A real good buddy of mine works there, the first time i drove a d-max was for them from one of the dealer auctions.
i was hooked from then on !

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
YEA !!
it was @ conerstone motors right?
i actually drove that truck, not bad but i didnt like the stacks.
A real good buddy of mine works there, the first time i drove a d-max was for them from one of the dealer auctions.
i was hooked from then on !
does your buddy have a CTD thats he setting up with some HP..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep, well there are brothers one works in columbiana the other works in salem
they both have CTD's
but i think you got the right guys

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i stopped in the other night(thrusday night 9-6-07)to look at that green demax with the stax and we got to talking about diesels,super nice guy and seemed to know alot about diesels(mainly about the CTD but we all have our downfalls,his is dodge)b/c diesels make a great conversation..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tyreboyz
I am needing new tires but don't wont to upgrade wheels just yet. I was wondering what size tires would fit my 2005 lly crew 4x4. I am looking to get taller and wider (a more beefer looking 4x4) with these new treads on the stock rims? Thanks for your help.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Rhino,go with the LT285-75R16 and give the T/Bars about 3 or 4 turns..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts