Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I've had my 2019 Chevy HC 2500 for a little over a year now. Joined a while ago, but mostly just read a lot. Certainly a lot of info on here, and sometimes misinfo ;-). Well, either way, hello everyone.

Truck-wise, so far I've changed out the tail lights and fog lights to Morimoto xBs, and they work great. I have had to get a new set of load resistors for the rear tails, but The Retrofit Source was super quick with the warranty claim. I'm patiently waiting for the new Morimoto headlight assemblies to finally come in. I placed my pre-order back in February, then the damn virus broke the world. Besides the lighting upgrades, I've done a S&B CAI, Banks Derringer with iDash, and the Banks diff cover. I have the slick Block8head trim panel gauge pod and it's perfect for the iDash.

Some pics...

20190909_165049.jpg 20200217_180841.jpg

20200217_180913.jpg 20200824_175034.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thanks for no longer being the creepy guy in the corner....

Got any more pics of those taillights in tje day time? Your inspection sticker leads me to believe your not to far away from me. I'm exit 150

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, you got it Bsimster. I used to be really active with forums back when I used to own a SRT-4, lately not as much. Yes, actually, I have a few pics. Mine are the smoked option, they also offer them in red.

20200229_130047.jpg 20200229_130013.jpg

Here's a link:
Morimoto tail lights

I'm near Trenton, I'm guessing you're up in Bloomfield?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Went from a skittle to an L5P, solid upgrade.

I'm actually in Belleville but yea close enough. Been torn on those lights feel i might have to see them in person. My truck is black but I don't like the totally murdered out look so don't want too much black either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, my SRT4 was a couple vehicles ago. I went from a 2011 Chevy 1500 to this truck. Still a nice upgrade.

Yea, I gotcha on the tail lights. It's all in what you want the look to be. If no one else is local, I'm sure we could try to meetup at some point.

How long have you had the Derringer? I've only had mine for about a month and love it so far.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Probably only 2 month myself. Highly recommend the pedal monster as well.

I keep it at level 3 and pedal at sport 4. Perfect balance for city driving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts