Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone I am live in Phoenix and am originally from MN. thought I would say hello!

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome! What year truck do you have and what do you have done to it (if anything)
Please fill out your signature when you have a chance to help us help you :thumb

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not sure how to do my sig?
I have an 2005 lly air raid intake, 4 inch turbo back straight exhaust, just bought efi live from rob yesterday :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
you will defintely be happy with your setup after you buy the turbo elbow like youre planning. Rob is the man as far as i'm concerned. Might i also suggest doing your pcv reroute and egr block/delete at the same time youre installing the elbow? Makes it easy since everything is out of the way already. Just an idea. And to fill out the sig you go to USER CP on the top and then its an option on the left hand side of the thread.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i planned on getting the plate and the elbow just want to get that stuff so when He tunes it all that stuff is ready

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
sounds good to me. what are your future plans for the truck?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not much more then whats done now just going to drive it.
I have some small things to do like egr blocker and mouth piece but then its done for now

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,934 Posts