Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!

Because I am new to this forum, I wanted to say hello and Introduce myself. Ive have browsed through duramax forum several times and decided to join up. I enjoy reading up on the duramax and I'm always looking to do more improvements to mine.

I have a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic. This has been my dream truck for a few years and a year ago I finally had the opportunity to purchase the one I have. Its currently not a daily driver as I have a company truck that I drive throughout the week.

Thanks for having me.

Pat

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Where abouts in central il r u located? I'm outside of stl if u need anything.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Welcome!

Now that you are here, help me get out. They said if all the personalities started to agree I could leave!

:help:help:help <-- All 3 of us, I think that is everybody!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome bud! What part of Central IL are ya from?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
good to have you on board. i live south about 20 miles

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everybody!

Because I am new to this forum, I wanted to say hello and Introduce myself. Ive have browsed through duramax forum several times and decided to join up. I enjoy reading up on the duramax and I'm always looking to do more improvements to mine.

I have a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic. This has been my dream truck for a few years and a year ago I finally had the opportunity to purchase the one I have. Its currently not a daily driver as I have a company truck that I drive throughout the week.

Thanks for having me.

Pat
Greetings from Colorado ❄

1 - 14 of 14 Posts