Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stuck my head in to say hello.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey I was just down that way about 2 weeks ago! Really nice place.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, but it is bitterly cold now. Temp got down to 56 degrees this morning. Where's my Block Heater plug.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
56 deg, i wish it was half of that here, it was -3 this morning and -20 with the wind chill..............burrrrrrrr!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
It was 8 degree's here with a god knows what wind chill b/c it was blowing at 30mph. Last night I started my truck w/ the 10k still in it (really lopey idle) and ran back into work. I came out about 35 min later (got hung up on something) and the truck had apparently shut off and sat w/ the headlights and foglights on. She still cranked but it wasn't enough to get her started.

Threw my handy dandy jumppack on it and she fired right up. Made me smile :D lol there's my story for your 58 DEGREE'S!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, at least you don't have to go mow the yard tomorrow.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Very true, im not a fan of mowing the grass, it just seems like there is always something better to do when the grass needs mowed!

·
Registered
484 Posts
you need some invisable fence type stuff for dogs Caleb to put on the horses, then just move them around the yard a day or so to keep it mowed :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.