Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2022 2500HD LT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went from a Tundra and Camaro to my 2022 Silverado 2500HD with a Duramax. First diesel. Will be pulling 27' center console boat. Looking forward to sharing and learning.
Thanks,
Tony

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2020 3500 HC Beast !!
3 Posts
Sweet truck !! I just got my first Diesel 2 weeks ago 3500 HD HC. A little more than I needed !! I’m in Freehold.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Well, hello and welcome fellow NJ native. Congrats on the truck! Also a boater myself, I fish the Great Bay area. Where do you usually head?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Welcome from North Jersey. Exit 150 here

·
Registered
2022 GMC 3500 DENALI DUALLY
4 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, I really like that color and wished I could have changed my order from white to that red! but I didnt wanna go to the back of the order line.

·
Premium Member
10,672 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
2022 2500HD LT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, hello and welcome fellow NJ native. Congrats on the truck! Also a boater myself, I fish the Great Bay area. Where do you usually head?
Out of Cape May. Boat is slipped most of the year.

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Ah ok, yea, you're more South Jersey than me...
Glad you're enjoying the truck. Definitely a beast to tow with.

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
I see your pizza, and raise you a Delorenzo's Tomato Pie...now that's Jersey...

Reactions: Byter

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've actually thought about flying into Philly, renting a car, driving to pizza place, eat till I'm sick, then head back to airport.

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
I'm 45 minutes from Philly... Trenton NJ area. The tomato pie places around here are legendary...one of the few things to love about our state...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I'm 45 minutes from Philly... Trenton NJ area. The tomato pie places around here are legendary...one of the few things to love about our state...
Come to North Jersey then well talk. I literally live where the Sopranos was filmed. My buddys house is actually "Furios house in Nutley" (its in Belleville) and my other buddy played young Tony when they were visiting his father in the hospital

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
North Jersey....pfff, that's basically New York. 🤪

There's good places up there too. When I used to work in Bridgewater, we went to a brick oven place in Raritan. OMFG I miss that place. DeLucias...yum yum...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Right off Exit 1 of NJTP. Boat is at Exit 0 of GSP.
My parents actually have a house in Wildwood which we frequent. Ill have to reach out to you when im down

I've actually thought about flying into Philly, renting a car, driving to pizza place, eat till I'm sick, then head back to airport.
I see zero issue with this 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

1 - 20 of 21 Posts