Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I can be welcome here. I admit, I am a Dodge Cummins owner, but if it makes you feel better I do have a 1968 Chevy 1-ton dually! I am sponsoring Duramax Forum with the two companies listed in my signature, and I hope to learn something from ya'll! :drink

Thanks!
-Chuck

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
by all means :welcome abaord

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Hey TYREBOYZ, I see I found your other hangout! ;)
Good to be here guys! I have a lot to learn about Duramaxes, but I'm no stranger to diesels.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

-Chuck
this was my first forum that i was ever apart of...since then i have become apart of the psd forum and the ctd forum....it's been real:rockin

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Hey Chuck. When you gonna have something for the LBZ? I'm in the market for an intake system. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are working on that ICEBOX. As soon as we have something, I will surely be posting it! Sorry to taunt you guys with a website of such a great product and we don't have the Duramax stuff up yet. :( We are working as fast as we can. Demand has been crazy.

Thanks!
-Chuck

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
I have a good friend in Shakopee and another in Minny, i sold a security system for the hospital and nursing hone there Franciscan Heath Center, a while ago at a previous job. I know all about your great state :) what kind of boat do you have?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts