Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my 2020 Denali and Im wanting to put an aftermarket subwoofer in it. I have a C7 Z06 and I had to ditch the interior microphones because they would hear the bass and turn the sub down thinking it was road noise. Do these new trucks have a similar setup? I did some searching and didnt come up with anything so Im hoping thats a good sign. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
448 Posts
If you go to the GMC website and go to the owners center you can look up the accessories for your Denali. GM has a Kicker subwoofer listed as an accessory available for our trucks. It is a powered sub and it is only 699.00. Specifically designed for our trucks and it hits pretty hard. I have heard it in the dealer owners truck and it sounds great. Look it up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you go to the GMC website and go to the owners center you can look up the accessories for your Denali. GM has a Kicker subwoofer listed as an accessory available for our trucks. It is a powered sub and it is only 699.00. Specifically designed for our trucks and it hits pretty hard. I have heard it in the dealer owners truck and it sounds great. Look it up.
OK. lll go check it out. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts